- Our mission: let all students worldwide print their courses for free.
- How it works: Students register on zerocopy.be, up-load their courses and go to one of the Zerocopy Print Locations to print for free. This free printing service is made possible through targeted advertisement in the courses and on our website.
- Students love it, we have more than 75.000 users on board. Companies love it, we are selling more and more ads to top-brands.
Help us to scale up internationally!
- Increase acquisition, activation and retention of Zerocopy users through rigorous experimenting
- Test a lot of new features for students and companies
- Improve our user experience
- Prepare our system to scale internationally
- Develop and maintain our high-end web application in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Keep an eye on performance and simplicity
- Growth hack our business
- Believer of theLean Start-Up framework (or eager to adopt it fast)
- Excited about Growth Hacking
- Attitude is more important than skills
Your Track Record:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, Informatics or a related field.
- High knowledge of front-end technologies and relational databases.
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming and REST APIs.
- Comfortable with modern day web frameworks.
- You know how to use Git and bootstrap.
What we have to offer:
- A young and dynamic team.
- The possibility to make a difference and shape a young and growing company.
- A place where your work will be appreciated. You won’t be another cog in the machine.
- As we push the company further together, you will create your own career-path in an internationally growing company.
You like what you see? Then why not apply??